The latest report titled “1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD).
|Product Name||1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD)|
|Process Included||1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD)|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) Production Process:
- 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) Production From Acetylene and Formaldehyde: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) production using Acetylene and Formaldehyde. The process occurs when acetylene is reacted with two equivalents of formaldehyde, producing 1,4-butynediol as a result. The produced 1,4-butynediol is further followed by hydrogenation, which results in the formation of 1,4-butanediol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/1-4-butanediol-1-4-bd-from-acetylene-and-formaldehyde/requestsample
2. 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) Production From Maleic Anhydride: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) production via Maleic Anhydride. First, maleic anhydride is converted to the methyl maleate ester. The obtained by-product from the previous stage gets carried forward by hydrogenation to obtain 1,4-butanediol finally.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/1-4-butanediol-1-4-bd-from-maleic-anhydride/requestsample
1,4-butanediol (BD) is a chemical made industrially and is used in place of gamma-hydroxybutyric acid (GHB). It is highly viscous and colourless in nature. It is primarily alcohol and an organic compound.
1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) is employed in producing products such as paint thinner, floor stripper, and other solvents. It is used to form other organic chemicals, including the solvent oxolane. The substance’s primary role is as a solvent and is extensively employed in manufacturing elastic fibres, plastics, and polyurethanes. It is also used in organic chemistry’s γ-butyrolactone (GBL) synthesis. The chemical finds application in an essential recreational drug called One Comma Four or One Four B-D-O. The product’s use in forming other by-products increases its industrial demand from end-user industries.
Key Questions Answered in the 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) market?
- What are the various processes used for 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD)?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD)?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD)?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD)?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) production?
- What is the time frame for 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD)?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- 1,3- Butadiene : https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/1-3-butadiene
- 1,4-Dimethylbenzene: https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/1-4-dimethylbenzene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA