3-Propenol Production Cost Analysis Report 2022-2027: Manufacturing Process, Raw Materials Requirements and Cost Breakups
The latest report titled “3-Propenol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 3-Propenol.
|Process Included||3-Propenol Production From Propylene Oxide via Rearrangement
3-Propenol Production From Propanol via Dehydrogenation
3-propenol Production From Allyl Chloride via Hydrolysis
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 3-Propenol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 3-Propenol Production Process:
1. 3-Propenol Production From Propylene Oxide via Rearrangement: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of 3-propenol production from propylene oxide via its rearrangement. The method takes place using a catalyst, i.e., potassium alum, at an elevated temperature for producing 3-propenol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/3-propenol-production-from-propylene-oxide-via-rearrangement/requestsample
2. 3-Propenol Production From Propanol via Dehydrogenation: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of 3-propenol production from propanol using the dehydrogenation process. In this method, propanol undergoes dehydrogenation in order to produce 3-propenol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/3-propenol-production-from-propanol-via-dehydrogenation/requestsample
3. 3-propenol Production From Allyl Chloride via Hydrolysis: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of 3-propenol production from allyl chloride using the hydrolysis process. In this method, allyl chloride gets hydrolysed, resulting in the production of 3-propenol paired with salt (NaCl).
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/3-propenol-production-from-allyl-chloride-via-hydrolysis/requestsample
3-Propenol, also known as Allyl alcohol, is a clear, colourless liquid chemical with a C=C bond that connects C-2 and C-3. It is present in garlic (Allium sativum), Vitis vinifera, and Bos taurus and is primarily produced using allyl chloride hydrolysis. It has a pungent mustard-type smell. By nature, it is a toxic and poisonous liquid upon inhalation and ingestion, and in case of prolonged exposure can result in negative health effects such as upper respiratory tract irritation and eye burns.
The 3-Propenol market is propelling forward due to its main application as a herbicide used to control the growth of many grass and weed seeds. Besides that, its demand is also increasing owing to its use as an antibacterial agent, insecticide, fungicide and plant metabolite. Also, it is employed as an industrial solvent as well as a raw material to produce many products, including resins, polymers, plasticizers, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, and also other allyl compounds and organic chemicals that boost its market expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the 3-Propenol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 3-Propenol market?
- What are the various processes used for 3-Propenol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 3-Propenol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 3-Propenol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 3-Propenol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 3-Propenol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 3-Propenol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 3-Propenol production?
- What is the time frame for 3-Propenol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 3-Propenol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acetaldehyde Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetaldehyde
- Acetaminophen Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetaminophen
- Acetic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA