The latest report titled “5-Nonanone Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 5-Nonanone.
|Process Included||5-Nonanone Production From Levulinic Acid (LA) via Catalytic Processing|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 5-Nonanone production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 5-Nonanone Production Process:
1. 5-Nonanone Production From Levulinic Acid (LA) via Catalytic Processing: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of 5-nonanone production from levulinic acid (LA) using catalytic processing. In a single reactor, including two catalytic beds in a cascade, arrangements are present that facilitate the catalytic processing of LA to 5-nonanone. The process gives out 5-nonanone along with a mixture of heptanone, n-butane, hexanone, n-nonane, and pentanoic acid as by-products. Next, the pentanoic acid is further processed to separate it from the 5-nonanone resulting in 5-nonanone as the end product.
5-Nonanone, also known as dibutyl ketone with the chemical formula C9H18O, is naturally available product present in Punica granatum. It appears to be colourless to bright light-yellow liquid. It is soluble in water and floats on water. It is not meant to be ingested and inhaled as it might cause respiratory tract, dizziness, eye and skin irritation or feeling of nausea, and loss of consciousness.
The 5-Nonanone industry is being propelled by the growing usage as a reactant for preparing 5-nonanketoxime when reacted with hydroxylamine in water. It is also employed in the production of 4-Nitro-2,6-dipropyl phenol by carrying out the treatment along with a formyl nitro enamine solution in the presence of a base. In addition, it is a great chemical that offers great solvency for many synthetic resins such as alkyds, vinyl, acrylic, epoxy, and polyester furthering the market’s growth. Also, it finds application in producing various products, including inks, lacquers, varnishes, dyes, and coatings which furthers the market expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the 5-Nonanone Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 5-Nonanone market?
- What are the various processes used for 5-Nonanone production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 5-Nonanone?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 5-Nonanone?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 5-Nonanone?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 5-Nonanone?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 5-Nonanone production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 5-Nonanone production?
- What is the time frame for 5-Nonanone plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 5-Nonanone?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acetic Aldehyde Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-aldehyde
- Acetic Anhydride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-anhydride
- Acetic Oxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-oxide
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA