The latest report titled “Crude Palm Oil Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Crude Palm Oil.
|Product Name||Crude Palm Oil|
|Process Included||Crude Palm Oil Production From Extraction of Palm Fruit|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Crude Palm Oil production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Crude Palm Oil Production Process:
- Crude Palm Oil Production From Extraction of Palm Fruit: This report provides a comprehensive cost evaluation of palm oil production via extraction from palm fruits. Firstly, the palm fruits get sterilised after being threshed by roasting or smoking. Another method for carrying this out is via boiling or steaming the fruits prior to the threshing process. Next, the process of threshing occurs where the fruits are separated from the bunch and shipped to rotary drums. Later, the fruit gets crushed to remove the pulp and skin of the palm fruits. This process splits the oil from the fruit using metal plates via extraction that squeeze the fruit that produces the oil. Lastly, crude palm oil is processed and filtered, yielding refined and pure palm oil.
Crude Palm Oil (CPO), also known as dendê oil, is consumed as an edible oil extracted from the oil palms (Elaeis guineensis) red fruit pulp. As it is extracted from the pulp of the fruit, it is naturally similar to the colour of the pulp due to its high inactive vitamin A content. The oil is usually harvested on huge lands, mainly in Southeast Asian countries like Indonesia and Malaysia, where the plantations are spread out for their cultivation.
The market demand for Crude Palm Oil is being propelled due to its extensive application in culinary end-uses. It is used as a cooking oil across many regions including in South-East Asia, West Africa and in some areas of Brazil. Commercially, it’s a cheaper substitute compared to other oils, which is boosting its industrial demand. Furthermore, it is used in the production of biodiesel which is used as a fuel in motor vehicles, shipping and aircraft, and produces Glycerin as a co-product which has further applications, thereby boosting sales in the sector.
Key Questions Answered in the Crude Palm Oil Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Crude Palm Oil market?
- What are the various processes used for Crude Palm Oil production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Crude Palm Oil?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Crude Palm Oil?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Crude Palm Oil?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Crude Palm Oil?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Crude Palm Oil production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Crude Palm Oil production?
- What is the time frame for Crude Palm Oil plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Crude Palm Oil?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Crude Coconut Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/crude-coconut-oil
- Crude Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/crude-oil
- Crude Palm Kernel Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/crude-palm-kernel-oil
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA