The latest report titled hydrogen production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Hydrogen.
|Process Included||Hydrogen Production From Water Electrolysis|
Hydrogen Production From Natural Gas Steam Reforming
Hydrogen Production From Natural Gas Partial Oxidation
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Hydrogen production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Hydrogen Production Process:
1. Hydrogen Production From Water Electrolysis: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Hydrogen production via Water Electrolysis. During the process, water is divided into oxygen and hydrogen using electricity.
2. Hydrogen Production From Natural Gas Steam Reforming: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Hydrogen production through Natural Gas Steam Reforming. In the process of steam methane re-forming, methane gets reacted in the presence of a catalyst in order to form carbon monoxide, hydrogen, and some amount of carbon dioxide with steam under 3-25 bar stress (1 bar= 14.5 psi).
3. Hydrogen Production From Natural Gas Partial Oxidation: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Hydrogen production using Natural Gas Partial Oxidation. Hydrocarbons of methane and other natural gas react with a little amount of oxygen so that the hydrocarbons oxidize to carbon dioxide and water. The main final products are hydrogen and carbon monoxide.
Hydrogen, with the symbol H, is a chemical element that is nonmetallic and gaseous in nature. It is among the lightest and simplest elements with the atomic number 1. Its properties include being odourless, colourless, tasteless, non-toxic, and flammable. It is primarily used to process fossil fuels and ammonia synthesis.
The demand for hydrogen is growing due to the growing demand for clean fuel. The increasing regulations by the government for the desulphurization of petroleum products are driving the market demand. The property of hydrogen being an effective oxygen carrier is expected to contribute to the market’s growth in new markets. As the need for electricity is continuously growing, the increasing focus on projects related to distributed utility and power is boosting the industry’s expansion. Factors such as the operational benefits of the commodity, including the steam methane reforming process’s high conversion efficiency, will likely lead the market.
Key Questions Answered in the Hydrogen Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Hydrogen market?
• What are the various processes used for Hydrogen production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Hydrogen?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Hydrogen?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Hydrogen?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Hydrogen?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Hydrogen production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Hydrogen production?
• What is the time frame for Hydrogen plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Hydrogen?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Hydrogen Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/hydrogen-chloride
- Hydrogen Cyanide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/hydrogen-cyanide
- Hydrogen Peroxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/hydrogen-peroxide
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA