|Product Name||Isophthalic acid|
|Region/Countries for which Data is available||
|Customization Scope||Our services can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after service delivery|
Request for Real Time Isophthalic acid Prices: https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/isophthalic-acid-price-trends/pricerequest
Isophthalic acid is a benzene dicarboxylic acid, which means that benzene is substituted by carboxy groups at positions 1 and 3. Phosphoric and terephthalic acids, respectively, are the other two isomers of benzene dicarboxylic acid. It is a conjugated isophthalate acid that appears as a white material with a faint and sinks in water.
The two main consumers of the market for Isophthalic acid are the United States and EMEA region, whereas the major exporter is China.
Key Details About the Isophthalic Acid Price Trend:
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the Isophthalic Acid price in its latest pricing dashboard. The detailed assessment deeply explores the facts about the product, price change over the weeks, months, and years, key players, industrial uses, and drivers propelling the market and price trends.
Each price record is linked to an easy-to-use graphing device dated back to 2014, which offers a series of functionalities; customization of price currencies and units and downloading of price information as excel files that can be used offline.
The Isophthalic acid price chart, pricing database, and analysis can prove valuable for procurement managers, directors, and decision-makers to build up their strongly backed-up strategic insights to attain progress and profitability in the business.
Industrial Uses Impacting Isophthalic Acid Price Trend:
The isophthalic Acid price trend is influenced by its industrial uses which include the production of unsaturated polyester resin, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) resin, and other coatings. It is also employed as a solvent in the manufacturing of chemicals and agricultural sprays.
Key Market Players:
- LOTTE Chemical
- Beijing Yanshan Petrochemical
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical
News and Events:
- January 07, 2022: To boost the competitiveness of eco-friendly and specialised products as well as the local economy, LOTTE Chemical Corporation announced its sizable investment in the Daesan Petrochemical Complex.Around USD 491.0 million investment was made to boost the competitiveness of speciality materials including battery electrolyte organic solvent factory, CCU facility, and EA expansion, among others. According to LOTTE Chemical Corporation, this investment will be a significant step toward a cleaner future and a remedy for the challenge of climate change.
- Sulphuric Acid Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/sulphuric-acid-price-trends
- Acroleic Acid Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/acroleic-acid-price-trends
- Acetic Acid Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/acetic-acid-price-trends
Procurement Resource offers in-depth research on product pricing and market insights for more than 500 chemicals, commodities, and utilities updated daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. It is a cost-effective, one-stop solution for all your market research requirements, irrespective of which part of the value chain you represent. We have a team of highly experienced analysts who perform comprehensive research to deliver our clients the newest and most up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which help in streamlining the procurement process for our clientele. Our team track the prices and production costs of a wide variety of goods and commodities, hence, providing you with the latest and consistent data.
To get real-time facts and insights to help our customers, we work with a varied range of procurement teams across industries. At Procurement Resource, we support our clients, with up-to-date and pioneering practices in the industry, to understand procurement methods, supply chain, and industry trends, so that they can build strategies to achieve maximum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA