The latest report titled “Nickel Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Nickel.
|Process Included Nickel Production Process From Sulphide Ore
Nickel Production Process From Lateritic Ore
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Nickel production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Nickel Production Process:
1. Nickel Production Process From Sulphide Ore: This report contains a detailed cost analysis of nickel from sulfidic ore. in the pre-heated oxygen-containing furnace, the sulfidic ore is placed. Around 45% of the nickel is made via the smelting of ore. In this step, Oxygen is injected to get rid of any traces of iron and sulfide. To refine nickel matte, the fluid bed roasting technique is used, resulting in 95% purity.
2. Nickel Production Process From Lateritic Ore: This report contains a detailed cost analysis of nickel from lateritic ores. From lateritic ore, nickel is mined using extractive metallurgy. Next, using the roasting method, Extraction takes place that gets rid of moisture. In the following step, nickel oxide and chemically bound water are removed in a reduction furnace. To produce 95% purity, the fluid bed roasting technique is used for refining nickel matte.
Nickel (Ni) is a chemical/metallic element which is categorised as a ferromagnetic metal. It is a naturally occurring metal environment which is found in the crust and core of the earth. In small amounts, it can be found in plants, animals, and seawater. It appears to be silvery-white and has a shiny and lustrous look. It has properties like being resistant to corrosion and oxidation and is ductile, hard, and malleable and is also a good electricity and heat conductor.
The Nickel industry is being driven by the metal’s application in the production of many super alloys that have characteristics like ductility, strength, and heat and corrosion resistance. Furthermore, it is mainly employed for producing stainless steel, which comprises chromium, nickel, and iron. It is also used for making products like rechargeable batteries, plating, foundry products, for making coins, and catalysts for other chemicals, which propel the market’s growth. Also, it is used for making wires easy to work with and for making gas turbines and rocket engines, as it is resistant to corrosion and high temperatures.
Key Questions Answered in the Nickel Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Nickel market?
- What are the various processes used for Nickel production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Nickel?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Nickel?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Nickel?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Nickel?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Nickel production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Nickel production?
- What is the time frame for Nickel plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Nickel?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Nicotinamide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/nicotinamide
- Nitric Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/nitric-acid
- Nitrobenzene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/nitrobenzene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA