Procurement Resource Evaluates The Price Trends Of L-Lysine In Its Latest Insights And Dashboard
|Molecular Weight||146.19 g/mol|
|Synonyms||(2S)-2,6-Diaminohexanoic acid, 56-87-1, Lysine, Lysine acid|
|Region/Countries for which Data is available||
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Supplier Database Availability||Yes|
|Customization Scope||Our services can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after service delivery|
Request for Real Time L-Lysine Prices: https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/l-lysine-price-trends/pricerequest
A well-known necessary amino acid called L-Lysine aids in the upkeep of the body’s tissues. L-Lysine can be found in dairy products, shellfish, and red meat. Additionally, lysine seems to be effective against herpes simplex viruses, which are included in a range of nutritional supplements. Arginine lysine removal stops HV growth.
L-Lysine has a molar mass of 146.19 g/mol. Inverted sugars, which are made by diluting raw sugar, are fermented to make lysine.
The largest L-lysine market revenue is generated in the Asia Pacific region specifically in China as a result of changing lifestyles as well as rapid product innovation. Globally Indonesia, China and South Korea are the leading L-lysine monohydrochloride exporting countries while India, United States and Vietnam are the top importers of the product.
Key Details About the L-Lysine Price Trend:
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the L-Lysine price in its latest pricing dashboard. The detailed assessment deeply explores the facts about the product, price change over the weeks, months, and years, key players, industrial uses, and drivers propelling the market and price trends.
Each price record is linked to an easy-to-use graphing device dated back to 2014, which offers a series of functionalities; customization of price currencies and units and downloading of price information as excel files that can be used offline.
The L-Lysine Price chart, pricing database, and analysis can prove valuable for procurement managers, directors, and decision-makers to build up their strongly backed-up strategic insights to attain progress and profitability in the business.
Industrial Uses Impacting The L-Lysine Price Trend:
The industrial uses of L-lysine Price Trend, such as a feed additive for pigs, swine, and other live animals, have an impact on its price trend. In some end-user sectors, like cosmetics, drugs, and dietary supplements, lysine is extensively used.
Key Market Players:
- Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Limited
- Ajinomoto Co. Ltd.
- Cheil Jedang Corp
- Archer Daniel Midland
- Evonik Industries
- COFCO Biochemical (Anhui) Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Shaouguang Juneng Golden Corn Co. Ltd.
- Changchun Dacheng Group
- Sunrise Nutrachem Group
- KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO. LTD.
- Juneng Golden Corn Co. Ltd.
- Penta Manufacturing Company
- BANGYE Inc.
News and Events:
- March 30, 2022: Due to its advantages in terms of biocompatibility, antibacterial effectiveness, and comparative ease of synthesis technology, poly-L-lysine (PLL) has attracted a lot of interest recently. Since there is a variety of backbone arrangement forms and topologies, lysine-based polymers offer a wide range of applications, especially for molecules incorporating &-poly-L-lysine (EPL) and lysine-based dendrimer (LBD). The advanced development of the synthesis and modification strategies of EPL and LBD is focused on the modification of biosynthesis and artificial synthesis, respectively.
- Locust Bean Gum Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/locust-bean-gum-price-trends
- Low Density Polyethylene Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/low-density-polyethylene-price-trends
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/low-density-polyethylene-ldpe-price-trends
Procurement Resource offers in-depth research on product pricing and market insights for more than 500 chemicals, commodities, and utilities updated daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. It is a cost-effective, one-stop solution for all your market research requirements, irrespective of which part of the value chain you represent. We have a team of highly experienced analysts who perform comprehensive research to deliver our clients the newest and most up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which help in streamlining the procurement process for our clientele. Our team track the prices and production costs of a wide variety of goods and commodities, hence, providing you with the latest and consistent data.
To get real-time facts and insights to help our customers, we work with a varied range of procurement teams across industries. At Procurement Resource, we support our clients, with up-to-date and pioneering practices in the industry, to understand procurement methods, supply chain, and industry trends, so that they can build strategies to achieve maximum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA